Monday, July 27, 2009

Yard Sales From May...

for goodness sakes...
I'm trying to get caught up... slowly...


Isn't he cute, another addition to my 'bee' collection and the cookie mold with the bee hive was a find...

I didn't get this plate at a yard sale, Mom picked it up for me at the Village.

Now, I knew this clock didn't work when I bought it, but what a great 'statement piece' for the shelves in the kitchen.

I've been wanting a real dial phone like this from Pottery Barn, but this one for a dollar will do for now, it's a 'direct line to the Queen'!

This little flicker candlelite is perfect right here.

This piece is one of a set of four depicting the seasons. They're probably from the '70's but the silhouette shape is so cool. I put it in the kitchen with the intention of changing it up every few months.

I couldn't grab this fast enough, a cupcake holder/stand thingy. And it has 3 other interchangeable toppers, a pumpkin, a gift and a star. $5 bucks!

I almost passed these lamps up, but BFF Cindy talked me into them, a pair of silver candlestick lamps that fit perfectly on the hutch in the dining room. Brand new, $40/pr.

This tiny little orchid came home with me too.

Think I got these the week before, 8 placemats, 4 yellow, 4 green. Can never have too many placemats...well, maybe you can, I have 2 drawers full!

That's it for now, see ya.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg...on the cupcake stand. Love it! (and your bee cookie press...too cute).
Hey i'll give you 10 bucks for the cupcake stand!- teehee!
glad to see you're back...we missed you!
Tracy