Tuesday, July 20, 2010

All I Can Say Is WOW!

Another A-mazing week of yard sales, I tell ya. Started out slow, so we headed for Port Dover and WOW, we cleaned house at 3 sales.

I found these crocheted placemats with the bunch of doilies for $3! I'm going to stitch the placemats together to make a table cloth.

One guy was having a moving sale with the help of his girlfriend and daughter. The daughter gave better prices that he did, so I stuck with her. He wanted $7 for the yard sticks.
The daughter took $5 for all of them. I also got a old screen door for $12 but forgot to take a picture.

One lady was having a sale of old merchandise from a shabby chic store she just closed. WOW. That's all I can say, right Tracy? So, I got this tray...

these pretty crocheted pillows...
This cross-stitch...
and this 'judy'. So not really a beauty as is, but wait till you see what I'm going to do to her!
Got this little biscuit jar for .75 cents!

Never pass up milk glass, so I picked up these two plates for my collection.
A teapot to make into a lamp for the craftshow in August.
A little stack of bibles i tied up and put on a shelf in the kitchen.

Love this colour, and what a deal!
I found this for Bryan, but for some reason he didn't take it home. I'll wrap it up for him for Christmas! hehehe...

I didn't get this rug this week, bought it a couple of weeks ago at Cindy's fund raising sale for http://www.tuchifo.com/, a orphanage in Africa. Just wasn't sure if it worked in this room or not, still not sure!
This cool planter, probably from Ikea, but $2 at a yard sale!
More teapots waiting to be lamps for the sale.
I scooped this bottle up as soon as I saw it.
That's it till next weekend.
Happy junkin'...

No comments: