Tuesday, July 6, 2010

It's Been Toooo Hot

to blog. That's my excuse. Lame, I know but I'm stickin' to it. Lots of yard sale and Village goodies to show you.
I love anything 'milkglass' so when I saw this little jar with the raised design on it, i snagged it. The 3 little plates are cute too.

More vintage utensils for my collection. Wonder if they will ever be worth something? The bottles came from my friend Milly. She must have been cleaning out the cupboards again. I've decided to collect pink glass, now I have a pink glass platter, 6 fruit nappies, large bowl and a pretty pitcher in my 'collection'.

Just a little platter to display for Christmas. I've never seen a blue floral frog before until now. Love the colour.
A couple a cat dishes for Miss Molly & Stewie. And 20 chandelier crystals for $1. Uhuh...
I got up extra early to be at an estate sale in the next town only to find that the family had been through all the 'good' stuff. But I did get this old suitcase with Christmas balls in it for $3. Sometimes it pays to get started early!
Got this silver platter at the village, going to paint the center with chalkboard paint and hang it. Love the tarnish on it.
Two cute little pictures, the 'friendship' one has the wreath painted on the glass.
At another early (7am) yardsale at my friends house, I scored big time. Thanx for the heads up Shelley. This tin birdhouse candle holder is on my new laundry room shelf.
Was a day for candle holder, this one is on the patio now.
And this big jar will be in the new bathroom whenever it gets finished. The hydrangeas came from Miss Tracy. Thanx friend.
These bowls are sooo pretty. The top one is Fenton and has a smaller bowl in the center for dip. The other is milkglass.

That gets me caught up to last weeks buys. Now, when it stops raining, I'll take pics and post soon.
Happy Junkin' Y'all.

1 comment:

tracy said...

once again....amazing yard sale treasures!!! Love...love the fenton milk glass bowl with the smaller one in the centre. Gorgeous! i'll give you 10 bucks for it - lol! Looking forward to another great morning (tomorrow) of yard saleing with you and Spikey! see you at 8!
Tracy