Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Guess where we were...

 VEGAS BABY...!
 This is the room Donnie got us for $30/night for 3 nights, $55 for last night.  We stayed at the Rio.

           Yes, I do need that much stuff to look this good!  In fact, I need more but I couldn't afford to put in on the plane!
This was the view from our room.  4 pools.
This is Don & I after one of our big wins...
 Bryan & Cailynn at Caesar's, waiting for a sig on their beeper and looking for a phone bank... (from the movie The Hangover)
Bryan, Cailynn and Don went sand sailing while I had to stay in town and shop... trust me, i did ok...
Of course, we went to see Chumley and the Old Man at Pawn Stars, but they were out of town this week.                                         
In case you were wondering...
Don and I at the Stratosphere for dinner with the kids.
Donnie with his hands full... that was the happiest I seen him all week!
This was our ride for the week, just kidding, we saw this at So-Cal Speed Shop where we have to go each time we come to Vegas so Bryan can update his wardrobe of t-shirts to last him for the year.  Check out the surfboards on top and the panelling was actually painted on, not a decal.

No comments: