Thursday, April 23, 2009

Bryan's Pride & Joy...

My kid was born with 10W40 in his blood...
His first day home from the hospital when he was born was spent at the yard...
For his 2nd birthday, he got tools from Snap-on Tools...
He is now a top mechanic at a garage in town and has his own business working on cars after hours...
Yes, this kid is obsessed with cars and trucks...
Especially old ones...
This is his baby. It was a gift for his grade 8 graduation, it came in pieces, parts and bits. He worked to get it together and on the road for his 16th birthday.

This past winter, he and Grampa decided to revamp the look.

Primer is in, don't cha know!
It's all in the details, I don't know how he can see out the 12" windows, he's over 6' tall!
No fenders, so watch out for the mud...
If I didn't know better, I'd think this pic was from my Dad's early days, but no, this belongs to MY kid... and I'm proud of him for his determination and drive. That's our boy....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you mother, thats a lovely story lol