Thursday, July 9, 2009

Ok, I'm really going to try...

To blog more regularly, really, really try hard...no really.
Friends and family *itch and complain cause 'there's nothin' new on your blog', yeah... well do ya know how much time it takes? And I am buzy.... some times....
like last week I was buzy one day...
Anyways, onto new and exciting things, YARD SALES!
I've had the best luck this year, I'm tellin' ya...

Now these pic are from sales in May! (told you, I've been buzy...)
This bunch of pins (11 of them) were .25 cents each! And I love anything that glitters. A little canister in my favorite colours for the sunroom.

This one sale we went to, the lady had a whole table of salt and pepper shakers and a collection of glass shoes. I love shoes...
Picked up this little pitcher and the one below.
This little box is great for stashing my chocolate beside my bed and no one is the wiser!
Love this tea canister, someone had written 'farm animals' on top and inside were 'barrel of monkeys' monkeys! The colour of this tin is perfect for the new cottage room.
Some more milk glass to add to my other milk glass.
And some more...
This basket was already shabbied up and white, keeping my baby quilts and extra pillows in it for the sunroom.



I've always wanted a 'chocolate pot' and found one at a really dirty yardsale. It's beautiful, it was just a bit dirty is all...
And finally, this vase is perfect for flowers, it fans them out so nicely. That's it for that week, now how many more till I'm caught up???
Oh God...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know you are very busy but 'buzy' - well, you are the queen bee!