Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Anniversary…

DSC_5538DSC_5492

We recently celebrated Mom & Dad’s 50th Anniversary and Terry & Sue’s 25th Anniversary at our house.  We had at least 95 people in the backyard!   

I set up a vignette that included Mom & Sue's wedding dresses

I set up a vignette that included Mom & Sue’s wedding dresses, there wedding cake toppers and wedding photos.  The cards above the table are vintage that I’ve been collecting.

DSC_5825

Mom & I decided to have the main food catered, but i made the desserts.  Each cake was labeled as to who’s favorite it was.

DSC_5789  DSC_5829DSC_5558 

DSC_5920

Our family portrait… Donnie, me, Bryan and Spike.

Sue’s original wedding party: pics0001

me, Karen, Sandi, Sue and her Dad.DSC_6072

25 years later, me, Sue, Karen & Sandi.  We look even better!pics0002 Terry’s original wedding party  Brent, Joey, Marty & Terry.DSC_632025 years later (except for Bry, he was only 6 months old at the time), Bryan, Terry, Joey and Marty. A little less hair and a few more pounds eh?DSC_6400

Finally, a group shot of our whole family!

DSC_5406

Sue’s Family.  Sadly, her Dad Wayne passed away a few weeks after this, but he made it his goal to be at their party.DSC_5971   These guys were the ‘valet team’ and also stood in for the ‘security’… Bry, Chris, Shawn with Spike & I.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.