Wednesday, December 9, 2009

How many Christmas trees do you "do"?...

People say I tend to go overboard at Christmas with my decorating. Personally, I don't know what they're talking about, doesn't everyone put a tree in the bathroom? What's wrong with you people...

The teacup tree in the dining room which is up all year.

The tree in the living room done in green and blue.

The kitchen tree in just coke ornaments.

The little tree on the landing has all the 'family' ornaments on it, some from when Bryan was a baby, some for Donnie for fishing, even a little elf on an antenna.

The vintage tree is on the table in the cottage family room...

And this one is the snoman tree in the cottage family room. All snowmen.

The cocktail tree...speaks for itself...

And this little beauty is in my bedroom.

And last but not least, the bathroom tree with folded foreign money as ornaments!

Linked to http://funkyjunkinteriors.blogspot.com/?



1 comment:

Funky Junk Interiors said...

Hahaha what a hoot! Your comments had me chuckling!

Great trees! I sure don't envy the part of putting it all away though. :)

Merry Christmas and thanks for linking up to the tree party!

FJ Donna