Monday, June 9, 2008

My Latest Yard Sale Treasures!

I bet ya'll are waiting with baited breath to see what I scored this week, right? Spike and I took Cailynn with us (the kids girlfriend). She's pretty good, no dilly dallying, sees what she wants and grabs it. I was impressed for someone so young! Just kidding Cail...
Now I have two glass lamps with dangly things on them. Not sure if they're worth much, but they are so pretty.
Got a few new bling pieces for next to nothing. This cameo looks like it's got a speck of something but I'll just glue on a little jewel over the mark.
Love these plaques, they have a price tag of $15 on the back of each one. I got a whole box of goodies with these for 5 bucks!
More vintage Christmas ornaments for next year and a nice glass jar.
These mugs were still in the box they came in, never used!
This little guy keeps popping up everywhere.
Going to using this plate soon for Dad & Devie's birthdays.
Another new table runner and this plate is so beautiful.
These were cool, they're in the sun room now.
And this cute pic frame, 2 bucks! Put Spikes pic in it.
And last, a new bunny for my collection.

That's it, spent about $20 this week. Cailynn got a nice black leather loveseat for their house next door. Might not make it out next Saturday because of the Friday the 13th in Port Dover, we'll see...



2 comments:

gail said...

Hi, I really like your blog,, its very pretty. Looks like you scored big time on the treasures. I love the plate too. Just wanted to stop by and say hello.... gail

Anonymous said...

haha i havent checked your blog in a lonnngg time. Like the yardsale section, i surprised you at how good i was didnt I? Im an experienced yardsaler i know how it goes. Your blog looks good though!!!
And "the kid" has a name lol