Thursday, June 26, 2008

Another Tatoo!

I just haven't felt like blogging lately, but I have to show the pics from my latest (and last) tatoo. Todd from DeJaVu Tatoo in Kitchener did this one too.

I've been planning on getting a cat tat (haha) because of my initials, 'KAT'. When I saw this idea, thought it was perfect. This is just the stencil that goes on first to get the right position.

Yeah, it looks messy while he's doing it, this is just getting it outlined in black.

K, so the outline's done. The most painful part was just above my ankle bone. And I mean pain full!

A little bit of colour is added. I love the detail in the eye.

Voila! Done. I think the ankle was a great choice for this design. And look how it goes up at the back of my leg. LLLove it! Thanks Mom for going with me too.

No comments: