Thursday, June 26, 2008

Last Weeks Treasures

I am so behind in blogging stuff, it's ridiculous.

BFF Cindy and I were out and about early Saturday morning and scored at the very first yard sale. This little cheese plate is crystal, uhuh, and I got it for a buck, uhuh, uhuh, uhuh. The glass doorknob was 50 cents! Course, I have a collection of these, did you really think I wouldn't?
Snoman nitelite (brandnew) for next Christmas.

These tables, I got 2, went right out to the patio when they got home.
Got a few more saucers for the sunroom wall and I can never pass up tiny little silver spoons, they're sooo cute.
The lady hadn't even emptied her box before I had pulled these bottles and jar out to pay for them.
These two had to come home with me too.
And these too.

This matches another I have on the livingroom wall. Couldn't let it just sit at the yard sale...right?

No comments: