Thursday, June 26, 2008

Welcome to Our Backyard...

In preparation for last weeks family reunion we held here, Donnie & I got the backyard looking pretty good this year, I'm proud to say!


Don & The Kid made this awning a few years ago, it's covered in shade cloth which is very popular in this area for ginseng farmers. The rain comes through but it gives good shade.


Had this furniture in the sunroom until last year and it suits the outside so much better.
My ladder garden does real well until about the end of August...
My mini herb garden.
This is the other back door, (we have two!?!) , it leads to the second kitchen, (we have two!?!), and the family room, (we have one!)


Love my new black umbrella. The chairs were green until I got out the spray paint... and I made the chair covers.

Spike says, 'thanx for comin' over, now get out, we're skinny dippin'.

No comments: